“Service Is Our Best Product” has been HECO’s mission since 1933.
Today, we have 46 technicians, 10 cellular dispatched field service trucks, and 6 shop locations to help ensure that we can meet your needs. Our technicians participate in annual training from all of our equipment manufacturers, which enables them to service and repair today’s sophisticated equipment.
We offer a full line of shop and field service solutions to keep your equipment operating, including:
- Diagnostics, troubleshooting, and technical support
- Parts replacements and repairs
- Rebuilds of hydraulics components, pumps, cylinders, hammers, etc.
- Preventative maintenance
- Shop and field service options
- Painting services for heavy equipment (excavators, rollers, wheel loaders, backhoes, articulated dump trucks) components, and more.
Highway Equipment can provide and install 1 or 2-way flow auxiliary hydraulics for use with hammers, grapples, shears, and other various attachments, including:
- Hydraulic Quick Couplers
- Hydraulic and/or Rigid Thumbs
- Hydraulic Power Rakes
- Clamshell Buckets
- Mechanical Grapples
- Power Brooms for Wheel Loaders
- Dozer Winches
- Generator Sets with Magnets on any manufactures make or model of carrier
Are you a customer? We’d like to hear from you.